“Who in the world hires a play-based, depth-oriented mentor-creative coach? And why?”
Commit to moving forward one Playful Step-at-a-Time
Almost 30 years ago I was feeling unsure of myself and gave myself away. I would say often, ‘oh, whatever you want. That’s okay with me’. I was overwhelmed and exhausted working full-time as a nurse, attending a masters program in social work, and raising my son and two daughters, ages 9-13, and serving as a surrogate mother for a couple. (whew!)
With the help of my intuition, dreams, nature’s wisdom, Jungian analysts, and my Wild Spirit–I reconnected to my Playful and Creative Self and re-claimed those pieces of myself I had left in the Shadows. I dove headfirst into my playful journey and when the time was right started to share what I learned with others.
Learn the Art of Playing in the Everyday
- Deepen your Relationships
- Develop your Creativity
- Bring Play into your Work
- Dream Play: Make Choices and Take Positive Action
Choose what to Play with:
- The Creative Benefits of Playing in the Everyday
- How to Find and Focus on what makes you Happy
- Work as Play
- Depth-oriented, Interdisciplinary exploration
- Creative Organization & Self-care
- Jung & Play
- Playful Writing & Art-making
- Work/Life balance in the social-media age
- Play’s Role in Collaboration & Innovation
You can choose to Play with…
- Nature’s Wisdom
- Movement Patterns
- Depth Psychology & Dreams
- Visual Journaling
- Active Dreaming
Tune in to your Playful Nature, change your thinking about what Play is, and activate your Creativity in order to live with Passion and Purpose.
Mary Alice is a thoughtful reminder that play is for grown-ups. Working with Mary Alice is deeply meaningful and a doorway to transformation.
Mary Alice helps me get out of my head and into my body. She clearly lives what she preaches which helps people drop their guard and really play.
I’m looking forward to talking with you soon!