Over the last few weeks I have been in conversation with three very disparate people have brought me insight and safe passage as I bridge the gap between where I am and where I want to be.
- This morning I listened to Christine Gilbert talk about ‘bringing it together’. I recognized while listening that I am ready to focus on the one thing that matters to me most in my business and that I am ready to do the work to get me to where I want to be.
- Greg Dickson is an author, business coach, and entrepreneur. He and I only recently began to converse about a diverse array of subjects. I truly appreciate Greg’s willingness to share his viewpoints and to listen to what I have to contribute in the conversation. When I talked to Greg I used the word ‘trying’ and later shared my realization that (through the help of my spouse, Michael) that it is more of a re-start or re-vitalization.
- Julie Jordan Scott is a writer who inspires women to experience creative re-birth. She (and Gloria Fuentes) inspired me to write
Between my trials and my deepening there is a bridge and it means safe passage
So now I am embracing two Summer-time Words:
- Do you have some helpers in your life that en-courage and inspire you?
- What are your summer-time words?
I would love to hear from you!
Want to learn more? Sign-up for ‘Play Notes‘, our bi-weekly newsletter and receive a free downloadable copy of ‘The Art of Playing in the Everyday’ e-book
Give me a call or text me at 206/200-4542.